Our client is looking for Sr Business Analyst Consultant to manage the enhancement within their technology department. This role will give you entry within a large provincial government organization and there is an opportunity to become permanent within a government department.
- Document the results of the business and information technology requirement gathering sessions through Business Requirements, gap analysis, functional design specifications, as it relates to new or changing program needs;
- Design and develop materials required to facilitate stakeholder sessions used to validate existing requirements / user stories;
- Document Standard Operating Procedures, including workflow processes to support program delivery;
- Document Policy and Procedures to reflect program needs;
- Document program Governance and operational Framework, to support expansion of eReferral program;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in a business analyst role in eHealth in a Canadian jurisdiction related to both project and operations work. Please provide examples of projects/operations related work.
- Experience in facilitating sessions with diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts/stakeholders resulting in clear and concise business requirements.
- Experience in documenting workflow / business processes / user stories.
- Experience in defining and documenting Standard Operating Procedures, program Policies & Procedures and Governance in support of program operations; 5+
- At least 5 years of IM/IT experience.